- Category: Uncategorised
- Published on Wednesday, 22 January 2014 06:00
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 5537
These are the general terms and conditions for use of www.serviceontheweb.co.uk (the "Site"). Your use of the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions and by using the Site you agree to be bound by them.
2. What you are allowed to do: You may only use the Site for information purposes and only in accordance with these terms. Additional terms may apply to the use of particular parts of the Site and products and services which are available from it. You may print a copy of any page of the Site, for your own personal purposes, provided you do not do any of the things set out under “What you are not allowed to do”.
3. What you are not allowed to do: Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms, you are not allowed to: (i) make any copies of any part of the Site: (ii) remove or change anything on the Site. You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes, and you must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations.
4. Your personal information: We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
5. Use of Materials and Intellectual Property Rights: All intellectual property rights in any material (including text, video, photographs and other images and sound, trademarks and logos) contained in the Site are owned by Web Engineered Services & Technology Limited(“SERVICE ON”) or its licensors.
In addition, the Site and its contents are subject to copyright protection. You may not copy the contents of this website other than for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter the contents may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed.
Certain documents or other materials may from time to time be made available on the Site for download by users, but these materials may only be used for the non-commercial use of the user who downloaded such materials, and may not be further recopied, reproduced, modified or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any content, text or documents contained in this website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Nlyte Software or its licensors. You are only allowed to use this Site and the material contained in the Site as set out in these terms. You are not allowed to remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Site.
6. Purchasing Product from Us: (PAYMENT & DELIVERY) If you Purchase any Web APPs then we offer a 7 days money back policy. However if order incurred any costing for example any domain name, or SSL Certificates etc then the cost will be deducted from your refundable amount.
7. Product/Project Delivery: If you order custom system then it will be delivered on a mutually agreed time however if you order any Web APPs then your product is ready within 2 hours of placing your order.
However database configuration, web space preparation, SSL certificate generation takes time and which influence your Web APPs configuration.
8. External Links: The Site may from time to time include links to external sites and co-branded pages. SERVICE ON has included links to these sites and pages to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting. SERVICE ON is not responsible for the content of these site and pages or for anything provided by them.
10. General and Governing Law: Web Engineered Services and Technology (SERVICE ON) may change these terms and conditions from time to time and will endeavour to notify you of any major changes by posting a message on the Site.
You should check these each time you revisit the Site. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other provision These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. This web site has been built to work best with Microsoft's Internet Explorer 8 and above. Whilst every effort has been made to check browser compatibility, SERVICE ON can take no responsibility for an individual's PC or Mac browser settings.