Our growing company is searching for Client Support and Relationship Executives who will be the front line of our products to the client to introduce who can offer reliable support when sales volume increases. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with local customers, ensuring that all sales documents and agreements are completed before they are filed and updating the customer contact information as needed. If you have previous inside sales experience and you’re interested in taking your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today.
- Organise sales presentations and ensure that all sales presentation materials are prepared prior to deadlines
- Update customer records in the company database as required
- Contact customers to answer basic product questions or to gauge their level of satisfaction with the company
- Collaborate with the sales staff to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time
- Report any inventory or service issues to management and the appropriate Account Manager immediately
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
Number Of Position: 15
Job type: Remote and Work based
Age Restriction : Yes?
Maximum Age: 24
Hourly Rate: Meet National Minimum Wages